Primitive campsites sleep 8 people. Sites will be shared.
Multiple tents can be accommodated on each primitive site.
Each primitive site includes a fire ring and picnic table.
Primitive sites are water front.
Limited sites with electric hookups are available for RVs. First come first serve.
Bath house with flushing toilets and showers on campground.
At The Campground
Hang out with a bunch of clusterheads
Tubing ($18/pp additional, includes transport up river)
Close to the Campground
Shenandoah National Park
Kayaking and Canoeing
Explore Historic Front Royal
Historical Civil War Trails
Probably other stuff I haven't thought of like bird watching. I don't know if there are unique birds there though. I do know there are birds there. You can watch them if you want. Okay, so I have continued to think about stuff.
Your registration includes:
2 nights at a shared campsite
1 dinner (menu to be shared later)
Check in is at 12:00pm on July 23rd. Check out is at 11:00am on July 25th.
If you are flying in, Dulles International Airport is the closest. It is about 1 hour and 15 minutes from the campground.
Unfortunately there are some rules imposed by the campground and some that Clusterbusters is imposing.
The Low Water Bridge Campground requests that all guests and visitors check in and fill out a Waiver upon arrival at the campground. Excepting special circumstances, your site will be paid for by Clusterbusters and you will not need to provide a credit card or payment when checking in. You will receive your campsite assignment from Clusterbusters prior to arrival. There will also be Clusterbusters staff present to assist you at check-in if you have questions. If you would like to volunteer to help, please contact Eileen Brewer at email@example.com
1. Clusterbusters is unable to supply camping gear. If you do not have this or will be unable to bring it, you can rent it. I like places like Outdoors Geek and Arrive Outdoors because they will ship the gear to the campground, but this is not an endorsement of those businesses.
2. Clusterbusters will be providing one meal. We will provide the menu in advance. You will be responsible for all other meals. The South River Grocery and the Foodway Supermarket near the campground are gas station stores and have limited supplies. Further afield you can find proper grocery stores in Front Royal, VA. Don't forget water.
3. Temperatures will likely range between the mid-80s and the low 60s. Please bring appropriate clothing.
4. Quiet time at the campground begins at 11pm and ends at 7am. Please be considerate of those around you.
5. Generators are not allowed to be used at any time.
6. Please no bottles or cans in the fire rings, they both become very sharp while trying to clean out the fire rings. The staff of the campground likes avoiding injuries. So does Clusterbusters.
7. Do not leave trash on your campsite. Clusterbusters and the campgrounds both have trash bags if you request them.
8. Drive slowly through the campground. The speed limit is 5mph.
9. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS. You will be too close to others while camping.
10. Keep your alcohol and all other similar items at your campsite.
11. No ATV's are allowed to be ridden in the campground. Golf carts are allowed, however you are solely responsible for the golf cart and who drives it. The Campground and Clusterbusters will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur.
12. One fire ring per site. Don't gather them to try to make a bonfire.
13. Keep your animal(s) (dogs, cats, pigs, etc.) on a leash and under your control.
14. Covid precautions: Please wear a mask when in close contact with other campers or staff of the campsite. Please ask before coming in close contact with others and respect their distancing requests. We understand that everyone does not have equal levels of comfort and want to respect everyone's wishes. Current guidelines recommend 3' of distance between unrelated people. This may change between now and July and we will keep this page updated.
If you absolutely do not wish to share a campsite with other members of the group, please contact Eileen Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to accommodate you if possible. Additional fees will apply.